When does the $45 fee apply?
- Be sure to enter in the Student Name and Company Name as you would like it to appear on the Certificate.
- The student has 3 months to complete the program and has 3 free attempts at each exam.
- Please note there will be a $45.
administrative fee for any of the situations listed below:
- If the student has not completed the program within 3 months and we need to extend any of the open courses for another 3 months.*
- If the student fails an exam after 3 attempts and we need to allow the student another attempt (up to 2 paid retakes) at the exam. **
- If we need to resend via mail a hard copy of the certificate.
- If we need to modify the spelling of the student’s name on the certificate due to a customer error in how the name was emailed to us.
- If you need to switch out one student for another after the initial enrollment or cancel the enrollment as long as the student has not completed any modules.
- If you sign up the student for one program then request to change the student to a different program.
You can go to this link if you do need to pay the $45. fee. Payment must be received before we can take action on the above. https://dgtraining.com/product/extend-or-re-open-closed-module/
* Once the student comes up to 9 months from the original registration and they want to extend the program, it would be considered a “new” registration and full price of the program applies.
** A student is allowed 5 attempts (three free attempts and two paid retakes at $45 for EACH retake). If the student fails an exam 5 times, then the student will need to re-register and pay the full price of the program. The student can review their exams through the student portal.